Equipment Loan Form
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Kidane Mihret Mission Toronto
In consideration of XXXXX permitting my use of the above-described equipment or software at school or off district grounds, and intending to be legally bound, I agree to the following:
3. Billing Method, Payment terms and Conditions
The Client(s) will be billed by flat fee with payment by milestones. The currency in which the fee is to be paid is in US dollars.
The details of this payment terms and conditions are as follows:
This Agreement is considered terminated upon completion of tasks identified under section 1 of this Agreement.
This Agreement is considered terminated if material changes occur to the Client’s application or eligibility, which make it impossible to proceed with services detailed in section 1 of this Agreement.
This Agreement may be terminated, upon writing, by the Client.
11. Glossary of Terms
The Company’s failure to perform any term of this Retainer Agreement, as a result of conditions beyond her control such as, but not limited to, governmental restrictions or subsequent legislation, war, strikes, or acts of God, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
Signatory on this document – [get_candidate_first_last_name]
Axima Healthcare Inc. And its partners and affiliates
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
12. Signature Page
Agreement acknowledged and accepted this
December 2023, Tuesday
IN THE MATTER OF EXPLANATION OF MY COMPETENCY TO WORK AS A NURSE OR HEALTHCARE WORKER IN CANADA, UNDER THE TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKERS PROGRAM
AFFIDAVIT OF [get_candidate_first_last_name]
1. I am [get_candidate_first_last_name] of [get_candidate_address] in [get_candidate_country].
2. I am [get_candidate_age] years of age, born on [get_candidate_birthdate].
3. I am seeking employment as a [get_candidate_occupation]. I have experience in Health care since_______________________, after having successfully completed my studies and training as a [get_candidate_occupation] at_______________.
4. . I studied in English and am fluent in English language in spoken, written and communication skills, and also in _______________________ language
5. I am applying to obtain a work permit as a healthcare worker in Canada, under the supervision of my proposed employer, Alternative HealthCare, whose offices are located at 1400 Bayly St Office Mall 2 unit 2B, Pickering, ON L1W 3R2.
6. I have no criminal record and no vulnerability adverse record whatsoever on my name and reputation.
7. I verily state that my experience working as a nurse or healthcare worker in my native country, my positive personality profile, is a good tract record, that is a positive contribution to my working in Canada as a nurse or healthcare worker.
December 5, 2023